Thursday, December 01, 2017 until Friday, December 02
Dear textile experts,
We cordially invite you to join the
Aachen – Dresden – Denkendorf International Textile Conference 2022
December 1-2, 2022, Eurogress Aachen
The ADD-ITC is one of the most important textile conferences in Europe and creates an interface between research institutions and industry. At this conference, experts from the fields of Textile Chemistry, Finishing and Functionalization, Textile Machinery as well as Manufacturing and Composites meet in order to discuss the latest developments.
ADD-ITC as an on-site event at Eurogress Aachen
After a postponement of the conference in 2020 due to the pandemic and a successful virtual conference in 2021, we will hold the ADD-ITC 2022 on-site at Eurogress Aachen. We are extremely looking forward to the personal exchange with you and the special atmosphere of a face-to-face event. We invite you to visit the ADD-ITC and to dive into the fascination of the textile future.
Sessions addressing the following topics will be held:
- Sustainability in the textile industry
- Future of textile production
- Textiles for Medicine and Health
- Smart Textiles & Fashion
- Textiles - Past & Future
- Technology Transfer (IGF-ZIM projects)
- Textile developments by start-ups
Partner countries: Sweden und Finland
Representatives from Sweden’s and Finland’s textile industry as well as from research institutions and associations will provide a comprehensive insight into the textile landscape of this year’s partner countries.
- Giuseppe Gherzi, Gherzi Textil Organisation
- Dieter Gerten, Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) e. V.
- Ali Harlin, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Patrick Glöckner, Evonik Operations GmbH
- Pauline van Dongen, Designer
- Susanne Nejderås, University of Borås
- Carlo Centonze, HeiQ
- Lutz Walter, ETP - The European Technology Platform for the Future of Textiles and Clothing
- Geza Szilvay, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Ellinor Niit, imogo AB
- Anna Palmberg, IKEA of Sweden AB
- Frank Thomas Piller, RWTH Aachen University
- Verena Thies, Thies GmbH & Co. KG
- Johannes Diebel, Forschungskuratorium Textil e.V.
- Robert Peters, VDI/VDE Innovation + Technik GmbH
- Rebecca Tauer, WWF
- Joerg Kleinalstede, mezzo-forte Streichinstrumente
- Florent Budillion, ADMEDES GmbH
- Andreas Blaeser, TU Darmstadt
- Stefanie Seeberg, University of Cologne and GRASSI Museum of Applied Arts
Further information concerning the conference program:
The full program will be published in August.
Poster abstract submissions are possible until July 31.
Take advantage of the Early-Bird-Discount and register for the ADD-ITC until August 26, 2022:
For any questions about the ADD-ITC please contact
Dr. Janine Hillmer
We are looking forward to seeing you in December!