Hybrid-Event "International Conference on Cellulose Fibres 2023" get 20 % discount!
Dr. Sascha Schriever
Head of Chemical Technologies for Textile and Fibre Innovations
- Send Email
Wednesday, 8 March, til Thursday, 9 March, 2023Copyright: © nova-Institut
Cellulose Fibres Conference 2023 - The Success Story of Cellulose Fibres Continues
The textile industry has a huge demand for renewable and sustainable fibres. The Cellulose Fibres Conference 2023 will give deep insights into the promising future of cellulose fibres, which perfectly fits the current trends of circular economy, recycling and sustainable carbon cycles. Cellulose is the main component of plant cell walls and a natural polymer. Therefore, cellulose is bio-based and biodegradable, even in marine-environments, where its degrading does not cause any microplastic.
The Cellulose Fibres Conference 2023 will cover the entire value chain, from lignocellulose, chemical pulp, cellulose fibres such as rayon, viscose, modal or lyocell and new developments to a wide range of applications: Textiles of all kinds, nonwovens such as wet wipes as well as new areas such as composites, packaging or nanocellulose in the food industry.
- Strategies, Policy Framework of Textiles and Market Trends
- New Opportunities for Cellulose Fibres in Replacing Plastics
- Sustainability & Environmental Impacts
- Circular Economy and Recyclability of Fibres
- Alternative Feedstocks and Supply Chains
- New Technologies for Pulps, Fibres and Yarns
- New Technologies and Applications beyond Textiles
By bringing together all relevant topics and experts, the event provides networking opportunities and a framework for new partnerships, ideas, approaches, and value chains. The conference will be accompanied by a trade exhibition.
- Call for Abstracts: 15 November 2022
- Call for Innovation: 15 December 2022
- Call for Posters: 31 January 2023
- Organiser: nova-Institut GmbH
- Homepage: www.cellulose-fibres.eu
- Registration, 20 % Discount for you! Use code: ITA-CFC23
- Venue: Maternushaus, Kardinal-Frings-Str. 1-3, 50668 Köln (Cologne), Germany
- Contact Program:
- Contact Conference Manager:
- Dominik Vogt, Phone: +49(0)2233-48-1449, email@example.com
- The ITA Institut für Textiltechnik of RWTH Aachen University is a partner of the Cellulose Fibres Conference with an information stand and lecture; Dr. Sascha Schriever is a member of the advisory board.