„Textile Summer School“, 13-15 May 2020
3-day „Textile Summer School“Copyright: ITA Academy GmbH
The 3-day “ Textile Summer School“ offers you the basic expert knowledge of the entire textile process chain. Starting with fibre science, yarn and fabric production up to finishing and textile testing methods, all essential textile topics are covered.
Therefore, this course is suitable for interested employees and trainees from all areas of the company along the textile chain who wish to acquire or refresh specialist knowledge. The course will also give career changers and skilled workers from outside the industry the opportunity to enter the textile world more easily.
In addition to the comprehensive training program, the “Textile Summer School” is framed by an entertaining side program. Look forward to relaxed networking opportunities with all participants and the ITA Academy team as well as exploratory walks across the old town of Aachen.
With our English-language “Textile Summer School”, we want to address especially international customers. A good understanding of English is a prerequisite for participation.
- Registration and flyer: Our flyer with detailed information about the "Textile Summer School" can be found here . To register, please simply send an informal e-mail to Marie Schmidt.
- Contact: Marie Schmidt, E-Mail, Homepage
- Date: Wednesday - Friday, 13 – 15 May 2020, 9 am to 4.30 pm each day
- Participation fee: 1,790 € plus VAT
- Language: Event and documents are in English.
- Venue: ITA Academy, c/o Institut für Textiltechnik of RWTH Aachen University, short ITA, Otto-Blumenthal-Str. 1, 52074 Aachen, Germany
Further course dates
Individual course dates or trainings with a specific textile focus are also available on request. For further information please contact Marie Schmidt.
We are looking forward to welcome you at ITA Academy!
Your ITA Academy Team