"Textile Winter School", 29-31 October 2019
3-day „Textile Winter School“Copyright: ITA Academy GmbH
The 3-day „Textile Winter School“ offers you the basic expert knowledge of the entire textile process chain. Starting with fibre science, yarn and fabric production up to finishing and textile testing methods, all essential textile topics are covered.
Therefore, this course is suitable for interested employees and trainees from all areas of the company along the textile chain who wish to acquire or refresh specialist knowledge. The course will also give career changers and skilled workers from outside the industry the opportunity to enter the textile world more easily.
In addition to the comprehensive training program, the “Textile Winter School” is framed by an entertaining side program. Look forward to relaxed networking opportunities with all participants and the ITA Academy team as well as exploratory walks across the old town of Aachen.
With our English-language “Textile Winter School”, we want to address especially international customers. A good understanding of English is a prerequisite for participation.
- Registration and flyer: Our flyer with detailed information about the "Textile Winter School" can be found here. To register, please simply send an informal e-mail to Marie Schmidt.
- Contact : Marie Schmidt, E-Mail, Homepage
- Date: Wednesday - Friday, 29. - 31 Oktober 2019, 9 am to 4.30 pm each day
- Participation fee : 1,790 € plus VAT
- Language : Event and documents are in English.
- Venue: ITA Academy, c/o Institut für Textiltechnik of RWTH Aachen University, short ITA, Otto-Blumenthal-Str. 1, 52074 Aachen, Germany
Further course dates
- "Textile Summer School 2020": Monday - Friday 13 – 15 May 2020, flyer
- "Textile Winter School 2020": Monday - Friday, 09 – 11 December 2020, flyer
Individual course dates or trainings with a specific textile focus are also available on request. For further information please contact Marie Schmidt.
We are looking forward to welcome you at ITA Academy!
Your ITA Academy Team