Cellulose Fibres Conference 2024 - get 20 % Discount for the ITA Network until 1 February 2024
Tuesday, 13 March, to Wednesday, 14 March 2024Copyright: © nova-Institute
The success story of the Cellulose Fibres Conference continues from 13–14 March 2024 in Cologne, Germany, (on site and online). The unique event will showcase new opportunities for cellulose fibres in textiles, hygiene products and packaging. Rising demand for renewable fibres meets bio-based and biodegradable cellulose fibres as a breakthrough solution for the future.
The main source for the production of staple fibres or filaments such as viscose, lyocell, modal, acetate or other types of cellulose fibres is wood-based chemical pulp. At the same time novel sources such as agricultural waste and fibres, paper grade pulp and recycled textiles emerge on a global level, with a multitude of new sources and companies contributing new technologies, processing methods and ideas.
The Cellulose Fibres Conference 2024 will cover the entire value chain, from lignocellulose, chemical pulp, cellulose fibres such as rayon, viscose, modal or lyocell and new developments to a wide range of applications: textiles from renewable fibres, nonwovens such as wet wipes as well as new areas such as composites, hygiene, packaging or nanocellulose in the food industry. The conference will offer deep insights into the promising future of cellulose fibres, which perfectly fits the current trends of circular economy, recycling and sustainable carbon cycles.
- Conference registration: 20 % Discount for the ITA-Network until 1 Februrary 2024 - Code: CFC24-ITA-6547: The registration fee is 995 EUR (excl. 19 % VAT) for both days and 690 EUR (excl. 19 % VAT) for the virtual option. Registration options are available via https://cellulose-fibres.eu/registration/.
- Call for abstracts: Enterprises and research institutes are invited to contribute to the programme and present their innovative products, technologies or developments. Deadline for submission is 15 October 2023. Abstracts can be submitted via https://cellulose-fibres.eu/call-for-abstracts/.
- Call for innovations: Innovation award “Cellulose Fibre Innovation of the Year 2024”: Each year the conference celebrates the latest product and process innovations. The deadline for innovation submission is 15 December 2023.Innovations can be submitted via https://cellulose-fibres.eu/award-application/ .
- Call for posters: The event is accompanied by a poster exhibition. Poster submissions are open until 15 February 2024.Posters can be submitted via https://cellulose-fibres.eu/call-for-posters/.
Conference and Exhibition: Cellulose Fibres Conference 2024 (CFC), Cologne, Germany, www.cellulose-fibres.eu
- Sponsorship - Exhibition – Advertisement: Service Packages: The conference will be accompanied by a trade exhibition and offers companies a wide range of sponsorship opportunities to maximize visibility and impact at the conference. Booking options are available via https://cellulose-fibres.eu/exhibition-booking/ .
- Organiser: nova-Institut GmbH, www.nova-institute.eu
- Press release: s. here
- Venue: Maternushaus, Kardinal-Frings-Str. 1-3, 50668 Cologne/ Germany