Students from the USA and Canada


We have a number of exchange agreements with universities in the USA and Canada.

If you study at one of them, please contact your home university for details regarding the exchange agreement. If you study somewhere else in the USA or Canada, simply contact our to see whether we have a vacancy for your.


University of British Columbia


Michigan State University

North Carolina State University

University of Delaware - Center for Composite Materials

University of Michigan

Another option is the UROP programme in which we actively participate.