Thursday, November 30, 2017 until Friday, December 01
Aachen, Dresden and Denkendorf, together, are forming the 'textile triangle' of the future
Boasting over 600 participants most recently, this conference counts as one of the most important textile conferences in Europe. Starting in 2016, the German Institutes of Textile and Fiber Research, Denkendorf (DITF) are now also a co-organizer. Thus, the Aachen-Dresden-Denkendorf International Textile Conference will take place on a yearly alternating basis at one of the three sites. Parallel to the International Textile Conference, the organizers respectively launch the German Textile Colloquium as a national equivalent with changing special themes in the spring.
Registration for the Aachen-Dresden-Denkendorf International Textile Conference
held in Stuttgart from November 30 to December 1, 2017
will open in early July 2017.
Partner Country: USA
For experts from the fields of Material, Chemistry, Finishing & Functionalization and Machines, Processes & Composites
- With plenary sessions and special symposia regarding
- Development and Production of High Performance Fibers and Yarns
- Development and Production of 3D system-integrated Fiber Compounds for Automotive, Construction and Architecture
- Medical Textiles / Medical Technologies
- Transfer Session „From Idea to Practice“